LATERAL VIOLENCE WORKSHOP
“ When a powerful oppressor has directed oppression against a group for a period of time, members of the oppressed group feel powerless to fight back and they eventually turn their anger against each other. ” Jane Middelton-Moz
Real progress and change come from the basis of strong respectful relationship not only to oneself but also to family, community and land.
Lateral violence affects and impacts Everyone : Individual, Family, Community and Organizations. It is essential to recognize it, address it and intervene immediately. Not intervening is not an option if you value your Relationships and want to create a cooperative environment that enables people to thrive.
We can offer you a customized and personalized consultation by creating a workshop to help you :
- Identify the extend of lateral violence,
- Work to eliminate violent attitudes,
- Reduce the underlying causes,
- Create a positive environment based on healing and culture revitalization,
- Rebuild strained relationships,
- Encourage innovation and renew motivation,
- Turn problems into solutions by neutralizing the toxic behaviours of Lateral Violence.